Clever adaptations turn one machine into a versatile all-rounder
Clever alternation of speed and spraying power
Cold meats sector, the Netherlands
What: The washing of crates and various types of meat moulds.
- One machine with multiple functions.
- Must be able to clean the highly crusted moulds as well as high numbers of crates.
- Both products not only differ in fouling, but also in size.
- A transport speed that can be set to very low as well as very high.
- Special spraying nozzles to remove the heavy fouling from the moulds at a low transport speed.
- And large numbers of lightly fouled crates at a high speed.
- Shutting down specific nozzles when the objects are small/lightly fouled.
- This to reserve the high washing power for the objects with extreme fouling
- and in this way saving energy and water.