Control room-operated powerful and compact system
65 Stainless steel containers/hour free of frozen vegetable residue
Food industry, Germany
What: Fully automated installation for the washing of 300 litre stainless steel containers.
- Washing a max. of 65 containers per hour containing vegetable residue of < -10°C.
- Limited available space, 11 metres by 1400 mm.
- Must function in a fully automated production environment and operated from a control room.
- A fully self-supporting machine that turns the containers upside down and back up again once washed and rinsed.
- Special positioning of nozzles and pump settings that ensure the intended washing result of the very cold stainless steel containers.
- A very compact container turning installation in the tunnel developed by UNIKON.