Removing metal particles and an anti-rust treatment
100% Cleaning and drying of shock absorbers in a limited space
Market leader in shock absorbers, Europe
What: Washing and drying installation for shock absorbers and shock absorber damping tubes.
- Remove minuscule small metal particles from damping tubes left behind in the production process.
- Treat the material in such a way that rust will occur less quickly and/or the paint will adhere better.
- 100% drying result of the shock absorbers and damping tubes.
- Limited space, so a small footprint.
- Filter the metal particles from the wash water.
- Washing the shock absorbers and damping tubes in special washing baskets (product carriers) in a continuous process (baskets will continue to circulate in the machine).
- A special transport system where the empty washing baskets are returned to the input side of the washer.
- Special filtering system for filtering the wash water to collect metal particles.
- Wash cycles with special soap/chemicals for washing and treating the metal surfaces of shock absorbers and damping tubes against rust and for an even better adhesion of the paint.