U-shaped washing unit with rotate and tilt function
Limited space requires flexible building
Fish protein processing industry, Norway
What: Installation for washing fish waste containers (700 to 1000 litres).
- Removing serious fouling (fish waste).
- Limited available space.
- Filter fish waste and collect for further processing.
- U-shaped setup (special footprint)
- Containers are washed in four phases (pre-rinse, pre-wash, main wash and rinse)
- where during the first phase (pre-rinse) the released fish waste is collected and transported back to production (the least possible waste).
- Containers are washed in the same run, no matter the dimensions (without any setting adjustments).
- Containers are tilted by a rotating frame just before being discharged.