Washer installation according to strict HACCP regulations
One machine spread over two separate washing areas
Fruit juice sector, the Netherlands
What: Installation for washing pallet boxes, lids and pallets of different sizes.
- Very limited space.
- HACCP regulations for separated washing areas.
- Minimum energy and water consumption.
- Installation provided with a unique rotating frame. This allows for loading and washing the various products in the 'dirty' area and having them discharged in the 'clean' area.
- The rotating movement of the container in the machine causes the main wash and rinse water to flow back into the machine. This reduces the use of water and energy.
- All this within the following dimensions; 2950 mm x 2350 mm (lxw), without the need for any intermediary setting adjustment of the machine.