Complete new development, technique and design
Are you looking for a drying machine for:
- Crates like E1 & E2 & E3 or foldable crates?
- Bread tins & baking trays?
The Unikon Spin Dryer, also called centrifugal dryer, is a flexible, durable and innovative solution for drying various types of washed product carriers. You can think of small CBL 8 crates up to heavy crates.
But also pallets can be dried effortlessly. For this we refer to our special product page. Click here
By using a spin dryer you optimise your production process. The product carriers (crates, baking tins etc) can be returned to the production process immediately after drying. Because the products are dry, the application is much more hygienic and products are not affected by moisture. The machine has a very small footprint so that your space is used efficiently.
Up to 90% energy saving
The efficiency of the UNIKON Spin Dryer results in an energy saving of up to 90% compared to air dryers. The Spin Dryer offers an amazing drying result of up to only a few grams of moisture per unit. The dryer can be an extension to your existing washing machine and is effortlessly integrated into your existing washing process. The centrifugal dryer can also be supplied as part of a UNIKON washing installation, creating a complete washing and drying solution. Just tell us: how can we help you?
High drying result
The efficiency of the UNIKON Spin Dryer results in a drying result of only a few grams per unit. To achieve the same drying result with an blow dryer large ventilators are required that consume up to 90% more energy. If the spin dryer is compared with an air blower equipped with a standard ventilator the spin dryer will result in a drying result that is up to 5 times better.
Low noise level
The efficiency of the UNIKON Spin Dryer results in a machine with a very low noise level that is pleasant for the operator and other people present in the laundry room.
The UNIKON Spin Dryer machine is:
- flexible. Various sizes and types of products. Standard: Height < 320mm, diameter < 860mm. Special on request
- multi-purpose: from low to high crates, folding crates, baking trays and bread tins
- compact. Very suitable to save space
- modular. Addition to existing washing process or part of new washing machine
- efficient. Standard 1.000 products per hour. Up to 1.500 products per hour possible with the application of a stacker.
- Energy efficient. Consumption of only 2.8 kWh and up to 90% energy savings (depending on the type of product and the quantities to be dried).
- effective. Maximum residual moisture a few grams per unit.
- quiet. Very low noise level compared to air blowing dryers