Potatoes, vegetables and fruit (PVF)
If the processing of potatoes, vegetables and / or fruit is your core business, you have to deal with specific pollutions, pollutions that requires a solid industrial washing machine. Pollutions such as sand have to be dealt with, a pollution that is very high wearing. Furthermore, you need to wash large numbers of production, packaging equipment daily. UNIKON industrial washing machines are designed to do the job! We guarantee the desired washing and drying results!
Perfectly clean vegetable crates thanks to unique Pivo system
Quick throughput, double the power
Vegetables and fruit, Morocco
Installation for washing vegetable and fruit crates.
- Extreme fouling.
- Limited space.
- Machine will be placed outdoors under a covering.
The unique PIVO system, consisting of specially developed nozzles combined with a powerful pump, will tackle all the dirt super quick and effectively.
Control room-operated powerful and compact system
65 Stainless steel containers/hour free of frozen vegetable residue
Food industry, Germany
Fully automated installation for the washing of 300 litre stainless steel containers.
- Washing a max. of 65 containers per hour containing vegetable residue of < -10°C.
- Limited available space, 11 metres by 1400 mm.
- Must function in a fully automated production environment and operated from a control room.
- A fully self-supporting machine that turns the containers upside down and back up again once washed and rinsed.
- Special positioning of nozzles and pump settings that ensure the intended washing result of the very cold stainless steel containers.
- A very compact container turning installation in the tunnel developed by UNIKON.
Washer installation according to strict HACCP regulations
One machine spread over two separate washing areas
Fruit juice sector, the Netherlands
Installation for washing pallet boxes, lids and pallets of different sizes.
- Very limited space.
- HACCP regulations for separated washing areas.
- Minimum energy and water consumption.
- Installation provided with a unique rotating frame. This allows for loading and washing the various products in the ‘dirty’ area and having them discharged in the ‘clean’ area.
- The rotating movement of the container in the machine causes the main wash and rinse water to flow back into the machine. This reduces the use of water and energy.
- All this within the following dimensions; 2950 mm x 2350 mm (lxw), without the need for any intermediary setting adjustment of the machine.
Service and maintenance
If you choose a UNIKON industrial washing machine you can guarantee yourself the best service. Servicing is not a side issue at UNIKON. In fact, our service manager and service staff are the core of our business. We know how important it is to avoid problems or quickly resolve them. Your logistics and production processes cannot be hindered by a defect in your industrial washing machine.
- Our service department is always available for remote support
- We offer fast on-site maintenance and repair
- We deliver standard spare parts directly from stock
Why not take out a service contract!
With a service contract you assure yourself of the best service and you will receive discount on mileage, labor costs and spare parts. Because we also provide preventative maintenance your industrial washing machine will stay reliable and continue to operate – even with extensive use.