Where chemistry is concerned, hygiene is of paramount importance. And not only in respect of contamination. Residual products on production, packaging and transport equiment could cause big problems. This is why you would want to have a 100% reliable washing and drying system. A system that combats chemical contamination, gently handles vulnerably moulds and meets your high demands in respect of design, finish and material choice. UNIKON is experienced in the development and building of industrial washers for specific chemical applications. We will also devise a custom-made solution for your special cleaning needs.
The unequalled centrifugal force of the ‘spinner’
Various pallet sizes dry in no time at all
Contract cleaning company for the pharmaceutical industry/high quality foods, The Netherlands
What: A washing and drying installation for different model pallets in various sizes.
Formerly, the customer had to stack the pallets crosswise to allow them to dry. Once fully dry, they were wrapped in foil and readied for transport. This operation took so much time that the customers asked UNIKON to develop a washing and drying system with a drying result of < 5 grams per pallet.
The development of a drying system that dries the pallets using centrifugal force. The ultimate result is less than the agreed upon 5 grams. After washing and drying, the pallets can immediately be stacked and wrapped in foil.
The energy consumption has been reduced to a fraction of the normal consumption.
Washing aluminium moulds and plastic containers in a machine
Clean and without damage
Market leader in cleaning products, Country
What: Installation for washing aluminium dishwasher tablet moulds and plastic collection trays.
- Building a machine that can wash 100 highly sensitive high-quality aluminium moulds or 100 plastic collection trays per hour.
- With a drying system that fully dries 100 products per hour.
- Limited available space.
- Permitted sound level of less than 78dB(A).
- As aluminium is very soft, there are special guides in the machine that won't damage the expensive moulds when taken through the cycle.
- Special construction, positioning and setting of air knives to ensure the intended drying result.
- A transverse transport conveyor in the back of the tunnel - developed by UNIKON® - instead of a standard curved transport conveyor.
- No need for adjustments for different products.
- The tunnel along with its entry and exit is constructed as such that the sound level of the machine will not exceed 78 dB(A) while in full production.
Service and maintenance
If you choose a UNIKON industrial washing machine you can guarantee yourself the best service. Servicing is not a side issue UNIKON. In fact, our service manager and service staff is the core of our business. We know how important it is to avoid problems or quickly resolve them. Your logistics and production processes cannot be hindered by a defect in your industrial washing machine.
- Our service department is always available for remote support
- We offer fast on-site maintenance and repair
- We deliver standard spare parts directly from stock
Why not take out a service contract!
With a service contract you assure yourself of the best service and you will receive discount on mileage, labor costs and spare parts. Because we also provide preventative maintenance your industrial washing machine will stay reliable and continue to operate - even with extensive use.