Car parts, along with the crates and inlays in which they are packed, have a complex fouling consisting of grease and metal residue. Means of production, such as moulds and dies, undergo intensiveuse and can only be used again once they have been completely cleaned and dried to ensure size and dimensional stability. The UNIKON industrials washers remove all grease, oil and swarf. Various programmes can be added to the washing process, such as anti-rust treatments and filtering metal particles from the washing water. No matter what your cleaning problem is: UNIKON has a rock-solid solution for it.
Clever and phased washing process with special chemicals
Removing car paint from heavy containers made of different types of metal
Car paint industry, Belgium
Heavy containers of different types of metal containing car paint residue.
- Chemical composition of fouling.
- Containers with a high and specific gravity.
- Many different container types of different materials (steel, aluminium, stainless steel).
- The containers are washed in three phases (pre-wash, main wash and rinse) where the first two phases can be swapped in order to extend the immersion time.
- Special soap/chemicals for washing car paint
Removing metal particles and an anti-rust treatment
100% Cleaning and drying of shock absorbers in a limited space
Market leader in shock absorbers, Europe
Washing and drying installation for shock absorbers and shock absorber damping tubes.
- Remove minuscule small metal particles from damping tubes left behind in the production process.
- Treat the material in such a way that rust will occur less quickly and/or the paint will adhere better.
- 100% drying result of the shock absorbers and damping tubes.
- Limited space, so a small footprint.
- Filter the metal particles from the wash water.
- Washing the shock absorbers and damping tubes in special washing baskets (product carriers) in a continuous process (baskets will continue to circulate in the machine).
- A special transport system where the empty washing baskets are returned to the input side of the washer.
- Special filtering system for filtering the wash water to collect metal particles.
- Wash cycles with special soap/chemicals for washing and treating the metal surfaces of shock absorbers and damping tubes against rust and for an even better adhesion of the paint.
Service and maintenance
If you choose a UNIKON industrial washing machine you can guarantee yourself the best service. Servicing is not a side issue for UNIKON. In fact, our service manager and service staff are the core of our business. We know how important it is to avoid problems or quickly resolve them. Your logistics and production processes cannot be hindered by a defect in your industrial washing machine.
- Our service department is always available for remote support
- We offer fast on-site maintenance and repair
- We deliver standard spare parts directly from stock
Why not take out a service contract!
With a service contract you assure yourself of the best service and you will receive discount on mileage, labor costs and spare parts. Because we also provide preventative maintenance your industrial washing machine will stay reliable and continue to operate – even with extensive use.