Industrial Wasing machines for meat industry
If you are active in the meat industry, you have a double challenge firstly, the strict hygiene standards, and secondly the heavy pollution. Dried meat, blood and fat, are a persistent pollution so you have to deal with foaming caused by the protein. Despite that you want to clean your manufacturing, packaging and transportation equipment fast and efficient. With UNIKON industrial washing machines you can.
UNIKON industrial washing machines are used by small and large companies in the meat industry, globally.
Save time and manpower by using one machine
Extremely fouled stacked crates restacked after cleaning
Meat processing company, Norway
What: Installation for washing plastic meat crates.
- Remove extreme fouling (large pieces and dried-up meat)
We configured a machine that allows the customer to load the crates in stacks and that will discharge the crates in stacks once they are ready. The entire washing and drying process will take place in a closed space so that the operator can only access the load or discharge conveyor (buffer conveyor). The customer made high demands of the drying result which is why we opted for the in-line spinner which forces the moisture from the crates using centrifugal force.
A hi-tech solution to replace an out-dated installation
Industrial Cleaning spread over different levels
Lard rendering business and gelatine producer, Switzerland
What: Washing system for plastic pallet boxes and stainless steel containers with lard.
- In the place of the existing, out-dated machine.
- Square loading of the products to be washed fitted between 2 existing dump containers.
- Loading from the ground with a short angular entry to accommodate pallet trucks used for loading.
- Capacity set so that trucks have a maximum waiting time of 45 minutes, as in dumping, cleaning and loading.
- 42 products to be cleaned per hour.
- The machine on the relevant floor and the water tank in the basement.
- 2 rotating filters with a mutual capacity of > 4.5M³ water per minute.
- Square lift transport, developed in-house.
- Rotating washing cylinder with a capacity of 2 products per washing cycle.
Loose ham moulds and press sections at the same time, no securing needed
All-accepting unique transport system
Market leader in Ardennes ham, Belgium
What: Washer for washing aluminium ham moulds and press sections.
- Suitable for different types of ham moulds and press sections without any setting adjustments.
- Crusted, vulnerable moulds.
- It must be possible to ‘throw in’ the products to be washed from a distance.
UNIKON developed a unique transport system; a mesh conveyor instead of the regular chain transport. No hold-down but sufficient water pressure to keep the objects in their place during washing.
NEW - UNIKON deboning glove washing machine
In recent years requests have come out of the market for a glove washing machine, and in response Unikon has developed such a machine. This machine has undergone extensive testing and now Unikon proudly presents this innovative (deboning) glove washing machine to both the domestic and the foreign market.
With the development of this washing machine, we can now offer a solution to the market addressing the demand for cleaning the gloves used in the meat industry more thoroughly and in a more efficient manner. The release of this machine coincides with the intensified focus on hygiene, which are currently taking place in the meat sector.
Since the cleaning of the (deboning) gloves is currently primarily done manually; and it is time-consuming, labor-intensive and extremely unpleasant work; our washing machine provides great (savings) benefits for both the employer and the employee in a tight labor market!read more
The advantages of the Unikon glove washing machine are
- Both a visually and bacteriologically, clean result
- A substantial saving in labor costs
- Very low water consumption (only 0.4 L per glove)
- A wash cycle of only 15 minutes (up to 50 gloves per cycle)
- Simple and easy operation
- Low maintenance costs
- Reuse of the washing water by utilizing a built-in filter system
- The possibility of drying
- The guarantee of continuity through the use of A-brand parts, which are available worldwide
- The globally available Unikon service
Service and maintenance
If you choose a UNIKON industrial washing machine you can guarantee yourself the best service. Servicing is not a side issue UNIKON. In fact, our service manager and service staff is the core of our business. We know how important it is to avoid problems or quickly resolve them. Your logistics and production processes cannot be hindered by a defect in your industrial washing machine.
- Our service department is always available for remote support
- We offer fast on-site maintenance and repair
- We deliver spare parts directly from stock
- We also provide service and maintenance of machines of other brands
Why not take out a service contract!
With a service contract you assure yourself of the best service and you will receive discount on mileage and labor costs. Because we also provide preventative maintenance your industrial washing machine will stay reliable and continue to operate - even with extensive use.