NEW – UNIKON (deboning) glove washing machine
In recent years requests have come out of the market for a glove washing machine, and in response Unikon has developed such a machine. This machine has undergone extensive testing and now Unikon proudly presents this innovative (deboning) glove washing machine to both the domestic and the foreign market.
With the development of this washing machine, we can now offer a solution to the market addressing the demand for cleaning the gloves used in the meat industry more thoroughly and in a more efficient manner. The release of this machine coincides with the intensified focus on hygiene, which are currently taking place in the meat sector.
Since the cleaning of the (deboning) gloves is currently primarily done manually; and it is time-consuming, labor-intensive and extremely unpleasant work; our washing machine provides great (savings) benefits for both the employer and the employee in a tight labor market!
The advantages of the Unikon glove washing machine are:
- Both a visually and bacteriologically, clean result
- A substantial saving in labor costs
- Very low water consumption (only 0.4 L per glove)
- A wash cycle of only 15 minutes (up to 50 gloves per cycle)
- Simple and easy operation
- Low maintenance costs
- Reuse of the washing water by utilizing a built-in filter system
- The possibility of drying
- The guarantee of continuity through the use of A-brand parts, which are available worldwide
- The globally available Unikon service
If you have any questions about this brochure or would like to have a conversation, we will of course be happy to hear from you.
UNIKON; your (customized) solution in cleaning and drying for more than 50 years!